Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Robin Hull Suicide: Made In Chelsea TV Star Cheska Hull Father Robin Hull Committed Suicide

Made In Chelsea TV Star Cheska Hull Father Robin Hull Committed Suicide.
Expat banker Robin Hull was found dead at his home in Hong Kong after taking an overdose of pills.
The proud dad, in his 50s, posted photos of Cheska and his two sons on Facebook shortly before his death.
He captioned one: “My daughter Francesca ‘Cheska’ Hull star of the hit UK TV show Made In Chelsea”, adding he hoped to see her “soon”.
Posh Cheska, 25, said last night: “It’s obviously a really distressing time for my family.
“I am devastated to have lost my father but I am trying to get on with my life.”
Brave Cheska is a regular poster on Twitter but has not written anything about his death last November. Police are not treating it as suspicious.
She found fame on the E4 reality series about young socialites in West London after being spotted doing PR for celebrity haunts and rubbing shoulders with A-listers including Mariah Carey.
Made In Chelsea TV Star Cheska Hull Father Robin Hull Committed Suicide