Monday, January 30, 2012

Irina Shayk T0pless: Irina Shayk Poses T0pless Between Legs Of Male Model

Not only is the Russian beauty lying between the legs of a handsome male model, she’s also doing so topless.
Irina, 26, uses her arms to cover her modesty as she rests her head in the chest of her tattooed colleague.
Other ads featuring the pin-up in Replay Jeans’ new campaign see Irina entwining denim-clad legs with a similarly half-nude female model.
She also flaunts her pert rear and curvy back as she turns away from the camera in a solo snap.
Despite going topless, Irina recently insisted she’s got too much class to strip off completely for Playboy.
She said: “I would never do Playboy. Yes, I am a lingerie model, but I have class. Playboy offered me so much money last year. I was like, ‘No. Way.’
“All right, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer did it. But they did it at the end of their career and it was classy.
“I think of myself as a cover girl. But I would never do some kind of cheesy magazine.”