Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ashley Greene Lucky: Sexy Ashley Greene Covers Lucky March 2012 Magazine

Bringing her stylish ways to another front page, Ashley Greene adorns the cover of the March 2012 issue of Lucky.
The 24-year-old Alice Cullen cutie posed for a playful spread shot by Ruven Afanador while talking with the magazine about getting her start in Tinseltown and life after “Twilight”.
Highlights from Miss Greene’s in-depth interview are as follows.
On life after twilight:
“Twilight has given me something to skyrocket off of. But now that it’s ending, there’s so much work to be done. And if I don’t do it, then Twilight’s all I’m ever going to be known for, as great as it is… Basically I went from ‘dying to get a gig’ to ‘dying to get the gig that everyone wants.’ So now I’m in this realm with a lot of highly respected actresses, which is an amazing place to be, but also kind of terrifying.”
On getting her start in acting:
“My mother put me in modeling classes because I had low self-esteem. I was friends with older people, so I was always around someone more mature who boys responded to. I think that kind of messed with me… She never actually wanted me to be a model; she just wanted me to feel good about myself. But then there was a chain reaction. All of a sudden I wanted to be an actor, and of course, my mother was like, ‘Oh, great, what did I do?’ ”
On her type of guy:
“What’s most attractive to me is someone who has the same amount of drive as I do, someone who’s equally passionate about what they do, and equally busy. But I think that would be a tall order.”