Friday, October 17, 2014

Shahid Kapoor: I can't do ISHQ VISHK again!

By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial

Shahid Kapoor: I can't do ISHQ VISHK again!
Actor Shahid Kapoor, who stole millions of hearts with his chocolate boy looks and charm in his debut film ISHQ VISHK back in 2003, feels that he is too old to portray the character of Rajiv Mathur again in the sequel of the film.


"I am too outgrown to be a part of ISHQ VISHK sequel. And also I am not aware of this (sequel) hence it would be wrong for me to talk about it. But if he (Ken Ghosh) is making it, then I wish him all the best. He did a great job with first one and I hope he does a better job with second one and gives some more newcomers the opportunity in the industry. But I can't do ISHQ VISHQ again," declares Shahid.

Meanwhile, Shahid Kapoor is currently gearing up for his next film, Vikas Bahl's SHAANDAR opposite Alia Bhatt. The film also stars his father Pankaj Kapoor and is produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.